Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ape Day 1!



An amazing time! Hopefully you enjoy my journal/sketches/watercolor comic depicting the moments I can remember from the show. The artists on the Personal Stories panel are all fantastic, go check out Shaenon Garrity, Gene Yang, Nate Powell, Dash Shaw, Dean Haspiel and Phoebe Gloeckner. Plus you simply must check out Kate Beaton andBarron Storey. I am grateful for all my friends, fans and con-goers who stopped by, chatted, and picked up my book. Here's a spoiler for day two: we sold out of copies. Yay!

Here's some supplemental photos. My friend Traci was gracious enough to attend my panels and take photos!











Sunday comic coming as soon as I catch up on work!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm kicking myself that I didn't know you'd be at the Slave Labor table which I walked passed like 8 times!!!!

Traci Hui. said...

this post makes me GIDDY!

proof: eeehehheeeheeheeheehee

Charlene Fleming said...

You're like a professional now, dude!