Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sketching in Coffee Shops






I finally got myself back into the habit of bringing my sketchbooks around with me. In school this practice was strictly enforced, and it's no big surprise that I ended up going out with my school buddy Charlene, who is amazing at finding great spots to do drawings. Plus, this past week my computer's graphic card melted (uh huh!) so I got to spend even more time out drawing people rather than at home working on the laptop. Enjoy!








Oh AND, the Silicon Valley Metro did a big article about Slave Labor and they did a pretty cool interview with me. And they used my art on the cover! You can read the article here.

2 comments:

Traci Hui said...

oh my fucking god. on the cover of the metro!!! fucking awesome. you have a copy, right?!

wow it's weird to see your sketchbook sketches again, but in a good way.

jehan said...

stunning cover, jamaica! absolutely stunning

great to see you at the doc's

J